Tecuhtliztacuhxochtl's Sacrifice Simulator
Tecuhtliztacuhxochitl’s Sacrifice Simulator is a game about growing a colony of farmers, warriors, and civilians with the help/hindrance of a sadistic deity.
- Pause time with spacebar or the pause button (for planning and reading)
- Choose desired effect, choose people, and click sacrifice
- Some offers have multiple requirements
- Can change profession in the People tab
- Farmers produce food
- Civilians give birth to new people
- Warriors increase army strength
- If food production is less than population, some people will lose health due to starvation.
- If your army strength is less than the invaders, some of your people will take damage.
- People grow more efficient as they level up. Xp is earned passively. Level is reset when profession is changed. Max level can be increased in the Permanent Demands tab.
- Max population is 10.
- Try to increase your population size early.
- Once you have 5+ people, it’s ok to sacrifice, you can repopulate.
- It’s ok to take some damage. Plague/Invaders/Starvation will usually only damage your people.
- Use the pause button to plan ahead and to read things.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.